Saturday, March 7, 2009

Flip Over My Pancakes

During bedtime tonight, we were all messing around and joking--why that always happens at bedtime is beyond me--Somehow we started quoting Paul Blart-Mall Cop. Alan decided that he wanted a ringtone for his phone that said, "Peanut Blart and jelly. What-what-what's up?!" It's a part from the movie. The kids laugh hysterically whenever we say it. I thought that he meant that he wanted the ringtone from the movie--Paul Blart borrows this teenage girl's phone and so whenever it rings you hear, "I'm the type of girl you want to chew all of my bubblegum." So I thought that Alan wanted that song to play when his phone rang. But he couldn't remember the lyrics to that song and while trying to remember them, he came up with: "I'm the kinda girl you want to flip over my pancakes." Hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment